● Perretta Law Office is now officially open for business in St. George, Utah every week Monday through Wednesday 9:00am to 4:30 pm. Our address is: 1224 S. River Rd. Suite B-218 St. George, UT 84790. The phone number is the same 801 263-1213
● DOMA developments: On June 26, 2013, the Supreme Court issued a decision striking down most provisions of the Defense of Marriage Act. This means that immigrants who are legally married to their same sex partners may apply for immigration benefits just the same as a heterosexual couple. Contact us for more information and see:
● USCIS to open up deferred action applications for those who entered the U.S. prior to their 16th birthday, have resided in the U.S. from June 15, 2007 to June 15, 2012, are currently in school, or have graduated from high school, or have obtained a GED and are currently under 31.read more...
● False Hopes For Immigrants
By Leonor Perrettaread more...
● Utah G.O.P. Adopts Immigration Alternative
By Julia Prestonread more...
Perretta Law Office
8831 S Redwood Road, Suite A
West Jordan, UT 84088
1224 S. River Rd. Suite B-218
St. George, UT 84790
Tel: (801) 263-1213 (Both Locations)
Fax: (801) 263-1332
Click Here for Map
Welcome to Perretta Law Office, experienced in all types of U.S. Immigration Law and representing individuals in all 50 states and abroad.
Immigration Law is extremely complex and an area of law where having a trustworthy, honest attorney will significantly impact your case. Competent legal representation can make the difference between staying in the U.S. and being forced to leave. read more...
Perretta Law Office is now officially open for business in St. George, Utah
Business Hours: Monday through Wednesday 9:00am to 4:30 pm. Address is 1224 S. River Rd. Suite B-218 St. George, UT 84790. The phone number is the same 801 263-1213
Attorney at Law ~ Greater Salt Lake City - Attorney at Law Greater Salt Lake City - Vol 2 No
Perretta Law Office received recognition in the 2011 - 2012 U.S.News - Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” rankings.read more...
Check out Attorney at Law Greater Salt Lake City - Vol 2 No 2 - Page 14
|Click for larger image|
Family Based Immigration Law:
If you are a refugee, permanent resident, or citizen of the U.S. you can file immigrant petitions for your family members which can include your minor or adult children, parents, siblings and spouse.read more...
Our attorneys have been representing clients in removal (deportation) proceedings for over fifteen years. We are experienced in asylum (refugee) applications and have represented individuals from Africa, the Middle East, Asia, Former Soviet Union, South America and Europe. We provide trainings to other immigration attorneys in this area and in conjunction with the immigration court’s pro bono initiative. read more...
Immigration Appeals and Federal Court Litigation:
Our attorneys are experienced in Immigration Appeals at the Board of Immigration Appeals and the U.S. Circuit Courts of Appeals. We also litigate immigration cases in federal court.read more...